CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

I have been thinking lately

We just got back from vacation and most of the time after a week together we need a little alone time... but it's so wierd we just seem to not be apart even Halo is right beside us. I don't dread going to work tomorrow because it's work i dread it because Matt won't be there :)

then i got to looking a I found this blog from March and i failed to realize how close we have gotten since then and we never even realized it... Thank you God for bringing my husband and I closer.





---- Past Blog ----

It is so wierd how people take life differently...


To me I can't imagine my life any different nor do I want it any different...
Let me clarify:


I have a husband that loves me and is a Christian...


I have a family that loves me very much


I have God in my life


Just thinking about some things



Now I know the time is going to come when everything changes. people die people are born and that is the circle but what i mean is i couldn't imagine Matt not being here.


PLEASE people don't take your loved ones especially those who have a spouse for granted. it's so crazy because Matt's dad died peacefully in his sleep but the last week wasn't very peacefully with his spouse because she probably thought he was going to suffer for another 3 years like last time.


You know I didn't think that Matt and I could get any closer (i know cheesy huh) but lately we both felt like we have been drifting a little. Maybe it's both of us working and hunting season just finishing up we have been so busy lately we have almost forgot to spend time with each other. Well after everything today I pray it's different. Like most couples we could have just given up but if you know Matt that is not in his vocabulary. I also have acquired it toooo.


I don't know if this blog means anything to any of you but it was just a few things on my mind....

0 comments: